MONTRÉAL, Feb. 8, 2019 /CNW Telbec/ - The Fête des neiges de Montréal will begin its last weekend, this Saturday at 10 am. For the occasion, a fun-filled programming awaits visitors who will come to Parc Jean-Drapeau to enjoy the numerous activities and shows offered.
In the spotlight this weekend, February 9 and 10, 2019
- Saturday at 2 p.m., the Fête des neiges welcomes Ari Cui Cui. Joined on stage by her friend Boulanger Joyeux, Ari Cui Cui will entertain the kids with festive music and dance.
- Sunday at 2 p.m., QWARTZ will take the stage and prove that four guys can take up more space than a dance troupe and 100 musicians.
- Sunday from noon to 2 p.m., the Montreal Alouettes will stop by the Fête to meet-up and interact with the families.
- Saturday and Sunday, multi-talented singer Alexis Arbour will wow the crowd with his knowledge of more than 20 music styles.
The Fête des neiges' must-do!
- Frosty Slides ($)
- Ice Ship
- Live Ice Sculpting performances
- Dogsledding ($)
- Axe Throwing
- Food Trucks
- And many more free activities!
Saturday February 9 and Sunday February 10, 2019
10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
ABOUT THE FÊTE DES NEIGES DE MONTRÉAL
Fête des neiges de Montréal is produced by the Société du parc Jean-Drapeau through the participation of the City of Montréal and the following partners: Cirque du Soleil, Quebec Ski Area Association, Racetime the Movie, Minute Maid, Coors Light, La Presse, Rythme 105.7, CKOI 96.9, The Beat, Télé-Québec, Biosphère, Environment Museum, and the Stewart Museum. The project also receives the financial support of Tourisme Montréal.
Photos of the Fête des neiges : http://bit.ly/2StM0hG
Credits : Société de parc Jean-Drapeau - Gilles Proulx
SOURCE SOCIETE DU PARC JEAN-DRAPEAU