MONTRÉAL, July 17, 2019 /CNW Telbec/ - ADM Aéroports de Montréal invites media representatives to attend the official groundbreaking ceremony marking the start of construction of the future REM station at Montréal-Trudeau Airport which is part of the city-side development program.
Official groundbreaking ceremony marking the start of construction of the REM station at YUL
Friday, July 19th
P5 Parking lot (behind the multi-level parking lot). Parking spaces will be available for the media.
Before July 18 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Me. Philippe Rainville, President-CEO of Aéroports de Montréal;
- Mr. Macky Tall, President and CEO, CDPQ Infra;
- Mr. Benoît Dorais, President of the Executive Committee of the Ville de Montréal;
- Mr. Christopher Skeete, Sainte-Rose MNA and Parliamentary Secretary to the Premier of Québec
- The Honourable Marc Garneau, Canadian Minister of Transport
- Question period
- Official groundbreaking ceremony
SOURCE Aéroports de Montréal